Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

What a great weekend. Eric helped Mark work on his car, so the kids and I went to Mom and Dad's for Fri and Sat. Friday night we had a great dinner with the grandparents, Craig, Mom, Dad, and the kids and I. I got some workout clothes, flower money, and my wonderful, thoughtful brother got me a rose bush, which he remembered has been my favorite to grow since I was in high school. He's so thoughtful.

We came home Sat. afternoon and Eric watched the kids so I could go to the greenhouse and buy my perennials. I came home about 5pm and dug a new flowerbed around our flagpole. Then it was about 8pm so I got the kids dinner, baths, and bed. Then Eric and I rented "P.S. I Love You". It was sooo good but sad. Not an Eric kind of movie, but Happy Mother's Day to me.

This morning Eric and the kids took me to O'Charley's for brunch, then we went shopping and I got to pick out my new eliptical machine. (Which I used tonight), and I also got a spa package. It was awesome. Best Mother's Day so far.

No comments: