Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Funny Words of the Day



At bedtime tonight, J was saying his prayers and I asked if he wanted to pray for any of his friends and he says "Yah, Kendall" (This is the little blonde girl that I love, she is polite, smart, and beautiful. I'm working on the arranged marriage. You can go back to the fall concert pictures and she is the one sitting next to him in the room) Anyway, I said does Kendall ever get in trouble at school? "Noooo never, Mom. She's a girl. If my name was Jasmine and I was a girl, I wouldn't get in trouble either" So I ask him why he supposed that he got in trouble at school and his response was "Because I'm a boy". So I asked why boys got in trouble but not girls and he says "Because boys can't do anything right!" This was classic.


He's my little used car salesman. Eric is doing some training on second shift and won't be home until about 9pm (so I thought). So I tell J that he can play his Leapster and wait til Daddy gets home before he goes to sleep. He comes downstairs like 5 times and I tell him he has to stay in his room. So Eric calls and says it will be more like 11pm. J comes down again and I tell him it's time to shut off his Leapster and go to sleep. "But Mom, Dad is not home yet and you always say not to break promises" Too smart for his own good.

No comments: