Monday, January 11, 2010

First Day on the Market






Well my computer crashed on me last night. Wishful thinking allowed me to think I could plug it in and turn it on this morning and it would be fine. Not so much, so my wonderful husband is accessing my partioned hard drive to recover my recent pics. I have everything backed up but hadn't backed up the Christmas pictures or movies so he is having success so far. Wheww!! I am being told to do this once a week. I really wanted to post the before and after pics of the house but I will have to do that tomorrow when I have transferred everything over to the other laptop. Anyway, I took these over the past couple of days.

The realtor took pictures today. The group of realtors from Carpenter are touring tomorrow and our open house is Sunday afternoon. Wish us luck!

J was back to school today, which he was not thrilled about. I bribed him with a haircut this morning and he went for it. Tootie has been missing her "ba ba" in the worst way. I transitioned her to a big girl cup and for the past three days she has only wanted it at nap time not bedtime. So one day, I'm hoping she will wake up and not miss it. Still working on potty training. Funny the only time she is gung ho about it is at 10 pm wellllll after bedtime when her other siblings are sound asleep. She also only enjoys reading "Rachel Ray" and "Car and Driver" on the potty. The lady at the barber shop asked her what she was doing and she had a Times she said "Well, I waiting and weading". They both decided to dress up so she dressed up as a topless dancer with a tutu and Easter hat and J was Captain America. I asked her why she took her shirt off and she said "Well, I hot" Go figure it was 25 degrees outside.

This is a pic of Soph eating her first ice cream cone and her being my little artist. Didn't she do an awesome job coloring Mr. Crabs. Ha! J was happy to allow her to "look and not touch" his artwork.

Tootie fell asleep with her legs crossed. My camera battery was dead so I charged it for thirty minutes and she still hadn't moved. I straightened them out after the picture. I can't imagine the Charley Horse that would cause.

No comments: