Monday, November 29, 2010

We're In!!

Hi Everybody. I hope you all didn't give up on my blog. It was quite the busy move. Mom and Gig came over on Friday and watched the kids while Eric and I closed and painted. He had to work Fri. and Sat. night. Well then on Sat. Eric and I moved everything by ourselves with all 3 kids. Whew!! Are we superheroes or what! LOL! My legs are still a little bruised from all the heavy stuff. I finished putting everything away by Tuesday except the basement. Then, I even got the kids's rooms decorated with all the details. J's room is Spiderman and I painted Spiderman webs on the wall, Tinkerbell and butterflies (which I am very proud of) on Tootie's wall and polka dots on Soph's wall. I only have the kids's bathrooms left to do. We went to Gig's for Thanksgiving lunch on Thursday and stopped by Mamma's on the way home. We had a GREAT time, but it went by way TOO fast. We stayed up REALLY late finishing the basement. Then on Sat. and Sunday I decorated for Christmas. I still have the tree and the kids's trees in their rooms to put up. (I need plant stands to display them on first). I even made a 32 in. wreath for the front door. Since I got all that done, I was able to work out at the school all day, today!! Yippeee! We had a great time. The school sold $11,000 this week in gift cards!!!!!!!!!!! It took us about 3 hours to fill orders this morning. J almost has his new address memorized and everyone is already sleeping great!

I also finished my last class and am officially a Legal Nurse Consultant so now I just need to look for a contract after Christmas.

The Tahoe had some stalling problems last Monday! It was constantly drawing power off the battery and died at every stop. I even got rear ended by a 16 yr old texting at the red light to pick up J. Come to find out a bird built a nest in my fuse box. Go figure, who does that happen too? LOL! Their was also another minor problem that was fixed easily. Thank goodness, I didn't have to trade. I'm not ready for another car payment yet!!!

Kids are good. Sophi talks blue streak and her sentences are pretty good. I love hearing her yell "Hey Tootie". Tootie had all the Santas and snowmen I had decorated with lined up on the fireplace with her dollhouse and she was bossing them around. LOL! J is enjoying the old Sega system Eric hooked up and loves Sonic!!!

Our address is: 2786 E. Charmil Dr. Mooresville, IN 46158 and our new home number is 317-831-0217 Cells are the same. Hopefully, I will get change of address cards out soon.

No comments: