Sunday, October 9, 2011

Friends and Family Day 2011

St. Susanna had their annual Friends and Family Day last Thursday. Soph went to Vickie's since she would have been "bored". Tootie and I had a Mommy Daughter morning and Tootie loved it. We watched J's performance together. The school did a Disney character montage. J's class dressed like Spongebob and sang the Spongebob theme song. It was adorable. We then went to church together, got a tour of J's classroom. He showed us his journal entry for the day and it stated "Mommy, thank you for making my days so special" It was the sweetest thing I've ever read. Then we had an hour and a half lunch so we headed to Applebees and had a great time :) Then it was back to afternoon classes while I had lunch with my dear friend, Patti. What a special day!

No comments: