Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Dominican






Brad and I are having a beautiful time. The weather is in the 80s and sunny. We have just been relaxing by the beach today. I love this all inclusive. We just go to any of the bars and order a pina colada or eat at any of the restaurants when we want. The flights were great. It was only an hour to Atlanta and two hours fifty minutes to the Dominican. The taxi ride from the airport to the resort was a little scary. The driver was going like 80 and passing everyone. Brad was a little nervous. LOL! I went to the spa while he took a nap today; it was awesome getting a wrap. Tomorrow we are going to relax some more and maybe do an excursion on Wednesday. We miss the kiddos and Spritzy, though. The locals are extremely nice, I just need more brushing up on my espanol.

No comments: