Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's Dance Recital time




It's almost time for the girls's dance recital. The theme is "Fire and Ice". Sophi is dancing to "Feelin Hot, Hot, Hot". She looks like a dancing jalapeno. She is soooooo cute. She has the big Red Flower on the side of her head. Caroline's tap routine is to "Rich Girl" and she's got the bling. Her ballet costume is gorgeous. I wasn't sure how they would do letting me put in a tight top bun, but they were anticipating the stage makeup so they were very patient. We had to get up EARLY this morning to do hair and makeup to get the the dance academy for pictures and dress rehearsal. We had to be there at 830 but we made it and they did GREAT. They were so cute. I can't wait to get the pics back and post them. I was so rushed that I totally forgot my phone and camera. So I didn't get any pictures there. Darn It!!! Here are some previews of the costumes from the night the girls got them. And some pics of them with their stage makeup on :)  The recital is Sunday June 4th at Plainfield High School starting at 1pm.

No comments: