Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sprinkler Fun 2012

The kids have had a great summer so far. The kiddos have been swimming a lot. We took the kiddos and Brooke to Splash Island last weekend. We spent a lot of time in the lazy river. The kids love their slip n slide that Nikki bought them. However, with the ground being so crispy, they complain that it hurts like crazy. I can't believe school starts August 9th. Ughhhh!!! I know it's getting close because the uniform sale is July 11th. Jackson is ready but Caroline is nervous about Kindergarten. J said the funniest thing the other day. He was playing his video game and says "Oh my gosh, Becky". I ask him who Becky is and he says "MOM do you not know that song...Oh my God Becky look at her butt" I asked him where he heard that and he couldn't remember. LOL! He is at that age where he asks a million questions and the other day he says "Mom, do you know who the smartest man in the world is?" and I say that I don't believe so..."He says, Steven Hawking, he's a theoretical physicist who talks with his eyes". LOL!! Brad later asks him if he knows what a theoretical physicist is and he says "Yes, someone with really smart ideas who just can't prove them" :) He just pulls things out of the air. I love it. We close on the construction on July 12th. Finally, the appraisal took a month. Everything takes so long and no one is in a hurry. Groundbreaking is on Friday the 13th. I will keep you posted with updates and pictures.

No comments: