Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I love this pic of Soph goofing off in the background. My funny stories involving the kids lately: 1. Caroline asked Brad for chocolate milk this morning when she got up. Brad tells her that she needs to eat breakfast and get something in her belly first. So she fixes herself cocoa krispies and waits a few minutes. Then she goes and gets a straw and sucks up the chocolate milk that her cocoa krispies just made. LOL!! 2. Jackson is telling me yesterday that he liked me being at his Halloween party last year. I tell him that I'm the PTP mom for 2nd grade this year. He asks me who decides that and I tell him Mrs. Boley. He asks why she gets to and I tell him because she is president and he says "Mrs. Boley is the president? When did she become president?" I tell him at the end of last school year and he says " No Mom, Barack Obama is president, NOT Mrs. Boley" Hilarious!!!

No comments: