Sunday, August 3, 2014

Froggy Prince

I have the cutest story. Caroline wanted to bring home a froggy from Eric's. I wouldn't let her. I explained the froggy had family and a home there. She insisted. She was told to put him down. About halfway home I realized she had her hands behind her back. I asked her what she had, she quickly brought them out and said nothing. Sophi vouched for her. Later i realized the girls were filling up a Barbie tub with water. Later, I went in to find froggy swimming. They had made him a home in a bucket, with pet shops and squinkies to keep him company as well as a disco light on top. LOL! They put him on a Barbie bed, and I'll be darned if he didn't sleep there all night long. The girls were watching TV with him in the morning, I made them release that poor thing by the pond. They were devastated crying for hours.

No comments: