Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

I have gotten behind on my blogging. Not much has changed since Easter. The kids are great. We have been out walking everyday. Last Thursday, Jackson rode 4 miles on his bike!!! I took him and Caroline on a walk. He rode while I pushed her in the stroller and later that night I went for another walk and he came with me and rode his bike. Yesterday we went for a walk and one of the neighbor's down the hill has a huge incline and for some reason he decided to ride in the driveway and ended up sailing down the hill. He did fine; he didn't scream or yell. I just kept telling him to put on the break. He came about 10 feet from the lake and bailed off. He was so funny. He just got up and said "What happened, Mom?" It scared me at first but now I just picture him bailing off his bike. So anyway, I don't get a lot done with my 4 handicaps. Our dog, Buddy, the neighbor's dog who I have named, Pepper, J, and Caroline. It is quite a show. Kids are great, and I love the awesome weather.

I'm taking my first course to become a Legal Nurse Consultant for law firms with my good friend Susan. 10 years of Peds ICU bedside nursing is plenty.

No comments: