Friday, November 20, 2009

Behind on Blogging





I know that I'm behind on blogging, lately. It has been a busy couple of weeks with Pamps in the hospital and Eric working a lot of nights and evenings. The kids always put bedtime to the test when I'm here by myself. Not really anything new.

Sophi will be walking soon, I'm afraid. I wish I had a little more time to get Toots potty trained before Soph takes off on me, but yesterday, she pulled up to the kitchen cabinets, let go, and balanced there for a little while before she fell on her butt.

The kids are totally enthralled with Disney. Every morning they want to get on the website and look around and add something they want to see while we are there.

Monday, is J's Thanksgiving lunch at school. He is in charge of the pumpkin pie. So we're going to get a pie pumpkin and make it the old fashioned way.

Going to Mom's for Thanksgiving next Thursday and Nene and Pop are going to keep the kids for 3 days!!!!! Eric and I are so excited. Can't wait to go Christmas shopping, see a movie, and go to our fav restaurant.

These pics are of Sophi after eating ravioli. She is full force on regular foods now and says forget the crappy baby food.

No comments: