Friday, November 6, 2009

Disney here we come





Well, Eric and I are taking J and C to Disney World in March. I booked the trip, yesterday and I am SOOOOO excited. I think I am the most excited person in this house and that is saying a lot!!!! Mom had a great idea of taking a vacation for a Christmas gift instead of lots of toys. Like my kids need anymore toys! Yikes. So anyway, the dream became a reality and as part of our Christmas Mom and Dad are giving us part of our trip. Yayyyy!!!!! AND they are keeping Soph bug so Eric and I can take J and C and not have to worry about Soph's naps and early bedtimes. She'll go next time. We would like to go each time one of them turns 5. They are so excited about everything at J's age!! J and C sat next to me while we looked at the Disney resort we are staying...Port Orleans Riverside and we looked at all the parks and attractions and everything. Tootie literally squealed with excitement and of course, J says "Mommy can we PLEASE go tomorrow?" I called and made character reservations for each day so one morning we are having breakfast with Lilo and Stitch, then Mickey Buffet with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy, the Princess Dinner at the royal table on the second floor of the castle. J is getting a pirate makeover. We have so many things planned. It will be one of the best trips ever!!!!!! If anyone has been since 1986 (the last time I was there) let me know what the kids would like or where we need to go or what to do (wink wink Uncle Sean...the pro disney goer)

I love these pics of Sophi in my old rocker that then became Tootie's. J puts Soph in this chair while he is doing a puzzle on the floor (otherwise she chews on his puzzle pieces) and she just sits there and watches him or Sesame Street. Hilarious! So far we haven't fallen out yet.

No comments: