Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas






Well, I am now officially 33! I don't feel much older except the creaking in my knees when I get out of bed in the morning. Mom, Dad, Gig, and Mamma came over on Sunday with lunch for a birthday lunch. They brought beef and noodles, a ham, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, party salad, deviled eggs, rolls, cookie and candy plate, more cookies, cherry rolls, a pineapple upside down cake-yummy, and a German Choco cake and LEFT all the leftovers so I won't have to cook for awhile.
I got a Nook from Mom and Dad...Yippeeeeeee! I'm already on my second book it is awesome. I got some great gift cards, money for new clothes, accessories for my Nook, some new doilies, and probably some other things I am forgetting. It was a GREAT birthday! We all had a fabulous time.

The kids have been sledding down the hill. Soph doesn't want to yet. Tootie went down once and was done that is why you won't see her in these pics. Gearing up for Santa. Not too much else going on!

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RYAN, TODAY!!!!!

No comments: