Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday, My Little Princess






My little Tootles turned 4 at 12:10pm this 7th day of April. I still remember the day I had her. I tried so hard to stop labor because I was afraid she was going to come on Easter. This day 4 years ago was the day before Easter. And I certainly did have a little Spring Chick :)

Today was a little crazy. I had to organize the Accredidation Breakfast for the school this morning so I was up at 5:30 and out the door by 6:15. Everything went beautifully, and we were blessed with the best rating of all Private Schools in 5 counties. So after dragging all the food and drinks in. It was down to Tootie's preschool next, where I dropped off her birthday party supplies and cupcakes. It was also Show N Tell, today. Oh and did I mention I finished my computer programming class at work and had my final this morning at 9:00am. Whew! I passed. Yay!

I ran home this afternoon and wrapped presents. Then picked the kids up. Then we had a lovely little party this evening and Tootie got to open her presents. She had a fabulous day! Thank you for the birthday calls. She loves being the center of attention :)

Soph was crackin me up. Tootie got a remote control Strawberry Shortcake car and Soph would chase it and be so excited when she caught it. Shockingly, Tootie was not very happy.

No comments: