Sunday, April 3, 2011

J and Breckey's Overnight




Well, Spring Break is officially over! My AMAZING mom came for the week and babysat, cooked, and cleaned my house spotless. She also brought new Spring clothes and coats from her and Gig. It was like a dream. Everything was perfect, everyday I came home from work. Thanks Mom!!!!!! The kiddos had a blast with Nene. They colored Easter pictures, played the Wii, played Legos and games! They are gonna be shocked to go back to school tomorrow.
Jackson had a sleepover at his best friend, Brecken's on Friday. Colbey and Paul setup the tent upstairs and the boys camped out in the tent. They cooked Smores outside on the fire and they went to see "Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2: Roderick Rules" They LOVED it; J said it was funnier than the first one. You will see Breckey's sister Macyn in the the first pic, we call her "Mimi" and she goes to Vickie's and is one of Tootie's good friends. I do have to tell you as I was packing J, Tootie was saying "Well, I'm going to spend the night at my best friend, Margaret's". I had to talk her out of that one and when we saw Margaret at church this morning that little seed was buried again, Drat! We'll have to have a sleepover for Toot's and Margaret really soon.
Today the kids dropped fast. We went to church in the morning, came home changed clothes, went to Hummel park and walked 4 miles, J and C rode their bikes the whole way. We then stopped at a playground. Then we left and got lunch and came right back. Played on the big playground. Left and got icecream at McDonald's and the kids played at the outdoor Playzone, then we went back to the park to walk another 3 miles. Tootie was over it by the last 3/4 mile to I jogged pushing the stroller with my left hand and Tootie's bike with my right. We left at 6pm and at 8 I went and played 3 games of Volleyball with the Women's Club at Church. My right knee is reminding me of how old I am tonight! I'll have trouble getting out of bed in the morning ;)
Everybody have a FABULOUS week!

No comments: