Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Caroline's Pre-K Christmas Program






Tonight was Caroline's Christmas Program at school. She was so excited. She has been practicing her songs around the house for quite sometime. She is my little singer. She let me curl her hair tonight and she let me put glitter liner around her eyes. She is my little Diva.

Soph boogied down. She ran out with the preschoolers and started jamming. She is my dancer. You should see her breakdance move!! She is also my cookie hoarder. She would sneak into the school kitchen, grab a handful of cookies and come back. I caught onto her after a few times.

J insisted on wearing his suit since the girls were dressing up, too. AND his girlfriend Rylee was going to be there. He stood next to her but they didn't talk. Too funny!!

No comments: