Monday, November 14, 2011

Jackson's first Class Mass


Last Thursday, Jackson's class organized their first mass for the year. I was so proud of him! Luckily, this was my day to work from home so I was able to watch. He had a long part and was concerned he wouldn't be able to memorize it, but he did a great job. He led the prayer portion and had a special insert added the day before. Our principal, Mrs. Keith's mother-in-law passed away the day before so a special prayer was added to Jackson's part. I loved watching him whip his left arm out to the side and say "Lord, Hear our prayer" Litte Megan Thompson is quite a bit shorter and needed a step stool on top of another step stool. Sweet Jackson said "Hold on, Megan." Then he went over and prepared her step stool for her and told her to come on back over. He was so proud that he never needed to look at his paper.

Jackson story: His computer froze up in lab and he was taking a reading test. The teacher came over and asked his computer froze up and he says "Oh, it's worse than that. It's iced over!"

Caroline sees her friend get in trouble and go to time out for a bad attitude. When her friend comes out of time out she says "You better change your attitude. Do you know what happens if you can't change your attitude? You have to go get a shot. My mom gives shots to kids with bad attitudes everyday" Ha Ha!!! I love it.


The picture is from my phone. I didn't want to be disrespectful and take a video camera or camera into church :(

No comments: