Sunday, June 22, 2008

Babies Galore!

Wow, it seems like everybody is pregnant. Patrick and Tracee are 21 weeks due with their first in November. My friend, Kristen had a little girl on 6/12 Emma Kate. Tina is due in a couple of weeks. Jenny had her baby. Then of course, their is me. My first ultrasound is Thursday morning. Not too much else. This is going to be my easy child, I can feel it. No morning sickness so far. I've got a migraine, today, but I always have 1 in my first trimester.

Not too much else is going on. Jackson and I had VBS all week during the evenings. He wanted to stay with my big kid group I was teaching. Miss Liz persuaded him to go to his preschool class, but he always met up with me at snack time, outside time, and song time at the end. We had fun together, though. I think Daddy and Tootie had a fun week together, too.

Eric feels fine, now. No more residual effects from the bite. Not too much else going on.

No comments: