Thursday, June 5, 2008

Back from paradise

Well, we are back from paradise as of Monday evening. It was a long drive home. The kids did much better than expected, though. Then we got those awful storms on Tues. Lightning hit the flagpole while I was putting clothes away in Caroline's room. It about gave me a heart attack. I've never seen lightning that close. Then I think we got like 6 inches of rain. It was a mess driving to work yesterday morning with all of the flooding. J and Caroline were excited to go back to preschool. Caroline dove right out of my arms into Karla's and then into her school stroller. J told me he was bored and had to go to school. Work was actually refreshing, too. Things will change with this 3 rd baby. Yes, you heard me correctly. I am due the end of Jan. Yeah!!!!!!

No comments: