Saturday, July 19, 2008

The forgotten 4th of July story

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe I forget to tell Jackson's funny story from the fourth of July. We were at Mark and Staci's and all 4 of us adults were playing Corn Hole. (which is like toss across with bean bags and a big bullseye board). Anyway Jackson wanted to go for a bike ride around the cul-de-sac, but Morgan didn't want to go. So Jackson went ahead and three houses down their was a little girl sitting outside. He rode over on his bike and rested his arm on a parked car right there. You could here him asking her name, how old she was, did she live there. It was hilarious. Pretty soon he comes running over asking me if Kennedy could come play. He starts yelling down the street "It's okay my mom said you can come over, come on, don't be shy". It was priceless.

No comments: