Thursday, February 19, 2009

Babies Galore






Wow!!! Everyone is having babies. Cara is due in August, Leslie R. is due in Sept, and Krystal is due in Oct. I am so blessed to have my Sophi but I am thrilled that by that time she will be 8 months old and sleeping 8-10hrs through the night. It is sad to know I'm done having babies but thrilling to know that this is the last time I have to get up several times during the night, gain all that weight, and have to nurse every 3-4hours.

Caroline is so funny. These are some pics of her getting in big trouble for her temper fits. J felt sorry for her so is holding her hand and comforting her through being in trouble.

J is having trouble sleeping and we've tried everything. Maybe he is adjusting to Sophi, too.

Poor Eric was up with me and Sophi last night for a couple hours before she got back to sleep (not by choice but by Sophi crying). She had a terrible tummy ache but is much better today.

I have some great pics of Tootie taking a bath and the video is of her talking. I love her voice and she is saying so many words, now. Her vocab has gotten huge just in the past 2 weeks. When someone does something she doesn't like she says "Hey, Hey, Heeeeeeey". Funny!!

No comments: