Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentines






Happy Valentine's Day!!! It's hard to have a romantic day with 3 little ones. I had to work at the church food pantry this morning, anyway and Eric is working overtime from 3p-3a. Oh Well!! We had a fun morning, though. Eric got me a beautiful pair of diamond miniature hoop earrings. My gift wasn't as glamourous. He got some Ferrero Roches. His favorite candy. The kids however, Caroline got a Tutu and purple sparkly shoes, Sophi got a floor mat, and J got "Mac" from Lightning McQueen and a Backyardigans dvd. They were over the moon. Here are some great pics. J wasn't in the posing mood today.

1 comment:

The Hendrys said...

I love Caroline's tutu. I'm stealing the pic of Sophi smiling too, love it. No jman pics-I'm bummed. Happy Valentine's Day guys. love you