Monday, February 2, 2009

The Feb birthday party



Well, Miss Sophi is still too little. I won't get her out until she is at least 6 weeks old so we missed the Feb parties at Mom's yesterday. Pamps turns 86 on Feb. 4th, Nichole turns 27, I believe on Feb. 5th, and Mom turns 55 on Feb. 9th. Here are some pics from the party that Dad sent me.

Some friends of mine came over on Saturday evening. Steve and Kristen brought the best Ziti I have ever had and some awesome brownies, which I appreciated soo much since Eric worked night shift on Sat. night. It was a great treat and took a load off of my shoulders. We have some great friends.

Things are going good, I have started working on the daily routine. It has been difficult. Eric was supposed to be taking this week off work but his Director is in and I guess he needs to be there. So I dove back into 3 kids, housework, laundry, and everything else. I'm proud of myself for being able to do EVERYTHING on my own, especially when I'm only getting 3-4 hours of sleep.

No comments: