Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bathroom Remodel






Well, We are working strong on the bathroom since the plumbing nightmare. Don't worry the spare shower is caulked really well so we can use while we are finishing up the master bathroom. Eric has been working hard but yesterday, I could tell he was trying his hardest to get stuff done. There is a lot of tile cutting to do on the deck of the tub before we get it in. So he taught me how to use the tile saw and he set the tile while I cut it outside. It was awesome. I felt so accomplished. After he left for work, I even replaced my fuel pressure regulator and got most of the fuel filter removed. Then I realized it wasn't as fun as it used to be to do stuff like that. I told Eric that's why I got married so I wouldn't have to be a mechanic anymore and he told me that is precisely why he doesn't pick up his clothes or scrub the toilet anymore. Ha Ha. Here are some before and after bathroom pics and my greasy arm (Hope I get all this off before work at the hospital on Sat)

No comments: