Thursday, September 3, 2009

What's new with the kids




Well, we have went almost 3 weeks of pre k with no trouble, not even a time out. Eric picked J up Friday and his teacher walked him to the car. Apparently, he could not keep his hands off Mary, the girl that sits next to him. We talked to him and brushed it off and I picked him up Monday and he and Brecken a little boy in his class were in timeout chairs. Apparently, Brecken called J a "Poopie Head" and then shoved him for a basketball. J doesn't believe in telling on kids so he just spit in his face. Eric was thrilled that J stood up for himself while I did all the talking. What am I going to do with these boys??????????

Caroline is definately working on her independence. She loves the water so much, she begs to take about 2 baths a day. Her favorite thing to say is "NO, Boogie, No!!!" Sometimes she forgets that he is not around but still yells at him when she is frustrated. It is hilarious! She still has wild and crazy hair just a little longer.

My beautiful Sophi has gotten sooooo tall. She pulled herself to stand in her pack n play today. She has to see what is going on. She smile constantly and only got up once last night from sleeping 7pm to 9:30am. Yayyyyy!!!!! I bought her new 6 to 9m sleepers and I'll be darned if they are way to short! Darnit. Guess I have to go back and by 9-12m sleepers. She loves hearing herself talk now. This has been my favorite thing for all 3 kids. If I could just bottle those little voices to remember forever, I would love it!! Soph is doing this new face where she pouts her lips and squints her eyes and then bursts out laughing.

No comments: