Monday, September 14, 2009

Wedding Fun





I went over to Mom and Dad's with the girls on Saturday. Mom and Dad watched the girls while I met Nichole for her hair trial. It was so much fun. She looked so beautiful and her hair is exactly as I see her. She loved it too. Megan is really good. I am not going to show a final pic of her in her vail. All of the sylists and I were glad she didn't use the tiara. It was so not her. She's not the princess type but more the vintage bride. With that being said her hairpiece is a surprise and I will post pics on the blog next week. Everybody will have to be surprised. Then we went to "Daisy Lane" and got the program stuff. Then we went back to Shelbyville and worked on the slideshow and visited and worked on checklists. It was so much fun, though. Craig was starting to get a sore throat but he went to the doc today to get an antibiotic and nip it in the bud. Mom and I worked on the programs, yesterday. They are so cute; I love the flowers with rhinestones and the buttons.

The boys stayed at home and worked on the bathroom. They got all the plumbing hooked up so that we have water in our new bathroom and the liner and mortar are down in the shower base. One step closer. They managed to make a trip to Chuck E. Cheese's, too. They had a great weekend, too, even though it was manual labor and my 4 year old was climbing under the house with his dad. I suppose it's good for him to learn these things young. Ha!

No comments: