Friday, February 25, 2011

Dressin Up






The girls are back on their dress up kick and it is so cute, now to watch them play together. As long as Sophi goes along with Tootie's bossiness, they get along just fine. Nene came over to help me out yesterday and today and my house looks BEAUTIFUL and the kids had a fabulous time.

J got another 100% on his spelling test, today! It is coming time for Jackson to be the "I Am Special" kid for class. That means he gets to bring home Kinderbear for 10 days and change his clothes, take him places, sleep with him, write in a journal. He also gets to be the lineleader and wear a special hat. So he and I made a poster and had so much fun. I found out his favorite color is RED. His favorite thing to do is farm with Poppie. His favorite song is the "Boo-Ya" song. It was great!

No comments: