Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Catch Up week

Hi Everyone,
NO pics tonight but I hope to get on that this weekend. It has been so busy this week. I finished my Spring cleaning and today volunteered at the school to help with vision and hearing screens. I went for a third interview this afternoon at Methodist again. So hopefully after jumping through all the hoops, I will hear something next week.
J got another 100% on his spelling test and we filled out all of his Valentine's tonight for his party tomorrow. His favorite new catch phrase is "O.M.G" and I asked him if he knew what he was saying and he says "Of course, MOM, it means, Oh My Gosh" Hilarious.
Sophi is starting to serve many timeouts for her terrible two bad habits of smacking people when they tell her "No" thanks to her brother and sister for teaching her these wonderful tidbits.
Tootie is still my bullheaded child who refuses to wear underwear, socks, and now we battle coat. She loses that one. She also tells me not to brush her hair because she likes her little "rats" that live in there. She also is afraid to take a bath because she doesn't want to "lose" her stinkies. They crack me up everyday.
Today, Jackson wrote a story at school. They listened to Goldilocks and the 3 Bears anf for a writing assignment they were asked to write what they thought Goldi did when she escaped out the window before the bears got there. J replied "She ran and found her Mommy and went home and played with toys" (with a lot more spelling differences. LOL). Not too much else to report.

No comments: