Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Voting Day

No pictures, today, I'm afraid. However, I'm waiting for Staci to send me some more pics from Halloween. Well, Miss Caroline and I stood in line this am for 1hr40min. 18month old children don't like to be held in line for that long. Another girl who had her 2 yr old and was due next week stood in front of me. You know they were letting disabled people cut in line and vote. I'm sorry but the other girl and myself were much more disabled than these other folks. If the girls had cried a little louder maybe we would have go to cut in line.

J got to vote at school, today. He was so excited, his teachers bought a fish for the classroom and each preschooler got to vote for the new name. It was between "Spongebob" and "Tiger". Tiger's name won. J voted for the name "Spongebob" but was okay with the new name Tiger. It was impressive and a great experience for him.

No comments: