Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Fun





Saturday was a lazy day. Eric ended up going in to work to move his office on Sat. afternoon. Sunday we went to church. Things work out for a reason. Eric and Caroline had gone out to the car and Jackson and I were walking out when an older lady stopped us and asked me if I knew any of the church programs. I told her I did and she asked me about the food pantry and luckily I had Diana's number memorized and had started volunteering and knew the hours and days. She also needed coats and hats, and we had just started our giving tree project last week. The Lord works on such timing.

Caroline was playing with her baby kitty today and pulled out all my towels and covered the baby up with them and said "night, night". It was one of those memories to mark into my mind. So cute. Jackson of course has been flying around in his Batman costume defying the rules.

No comments: