Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hayden and Caroline's Playdate






I went over to Brandi's for a couple of hours today so Hayden and Caroline could play. Hayden was so cute and happy to see her; he just ran after her and brought her her sippy cup and let her play with his toys. It was so cute. I know I need to post some more pics of J.

He came from school with a fever today. He still acts fiesty but looks tired with bloodshot eyes and a fever.

I have been planning out the Thanksgiving menu, tonight. I am so excited; I love having it at our house. Now that I'm not working as much, I have more time to enjoy cooking, having company, doing Christmas cards, Christmas shopping. It's fun to me. I'm looking forward to seeing Eric's mom and dad and Sean and Les. We will all have a good time and now that we have a 4th bedroom, everyone will be more comfortable with sleeping arrangements. The kids are sooo excited and we'll get to have a birthday party for Grandma while she's here.

No comments: