Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Mom is the Greatest Mom in the WHOLE world!!!






Well, Mom left this afternoon. We were all sad; we had her since Monday. I'm sure she is exhausted. She offered to stay again, tonight but I think we have completed everything on my list. I have new bedroom pics since she got the touch ups and the trim work painted. Eric put the furniture back tonight. Mom cleaned my carpets, yesterday and almost all the stains came up. Totally amazing; better than the pros. We won't even have to buy new carpet for the stairs and upstairs, now. The bedroom and living room have too much of a heavy traffic area. The cleaning people come on Monday and I need to vacuum out the Tahoe and then I am totally ready!!!! There is no way ever we could have come this far without my Mom. I can't possibly thank everyone else that helped enough. Especially, Mark giving up 2 weekends and Nichole coming over 3 hours and spending the night to help and Mom and Dad for driving over weekends and Mom staying a week and then taking the kids for another week when the baby is born. I only wish I lived closer. What an amazing family and friends. We are SO blessed.

Here are some pics of the bat kids sparring today.

No comments: