Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Room Remodel






I know it seems like forever that I have updated my blog. I have been swamped; My goals were to have the master bed/bath completed up to painting, my walk in done and everything put back, all the drywall dust cleaned out by the cleaning people, my curtains and flowers cleaned, toys wiped down, car cleaned, food made and frozen, and Mark a cherry pie made. Getting close to completing goals. Thankfully, my angel of a mom came over with Dad and Nichole on Saturday and worked ALL day. Dad and Eric sanded and remudded and etc. Nichole and Mom primed and cleaned and my awesome friend/sister in law spent the night and helped until 11pm with Eric and I. I couldn't hardly walk on Sunday. Mom and Dad took the kids home with them on Sat. night and Nic and I drove to my Grandma's for Christmas on Sunday. Eric stayed home and Mark came over and worked all day on Sunday. Mark gave up 2 weekends in a row, one including his birthday weekend. That is what I call a great friend: hence the cherry pie. Mom came over Monday night and told me she would stay until I have everything done I want before the baby is born. I might keep her forever. She has gotten so much done for me. Yesterday, she primed the ceilings and closet and cleaned up, put my laundry away, cooked supper. Today she painted the bathroom, the ceiling in the bedroom, the ceiling in the bathroom, and finished priming the spots in the bedroom and she did all my laundry again and put it away. She dusted my living room and put J to bed 2 nights in a row and there is soooo much I'm missing. I am so blessed and now feel so much more at ease.

After 3 inches of drywall dust, I finally said "I am so done, no more sanding, of course, Eric is a perfectionist and wanted to work on a few more spots, but NO Way! It already looks like a million bucks. So he was stopped.

All the puppies are given away. All to good homes, every one of them is going to be an inside dog.

Nothing new with the kids; they are still hilarious but I can't think of any stories off the top of my head. Here are some pics from everything.

No comments: