Thursday, January 29, 2009

Readjusting





Mom brought the kids back on Monday night so J could go back to his usual preschool routine on Tuesday. I was so excited to see the kids and Mom too. I was definately excited to see how they reacted to Sophi. Mom has been my tremendous help. She has kept up my laundry, fixed dinners, helped Eric shovel the driveway (after 14in) which is alot for us, and kept up with J and Caroline so I could feed and snuggle with Soph. The nights started out rough because she was nursing every 2 hours if that and was wide awake from 1am-4am but I think I have that corrected, now. I took her to her 1 week follow up today and she has been sleeping in her carseat for 4 hours. Her big brother and sister constantly want to pet her head and give her a kiss. Mom left this afternoon and she is going to be missed greatly. I'm sure she is ready for that vacation to Vegas after having the kids for over a week. Here are some new pics

No comments: