Sunday, July 19, 2009

Baby bows


Well, I worked yesterday and today and then ran out to search for dresses for the girls and myself for the weddings. I found the perfect dresses for the girls for Jared's wedding and Sophi's dress for Craig and Nichole's. I also got my outfit for Jared's wedding. I forgot that all the summer dresses are going out for fall/winter clothes so I was in a panic today. I got so excited for Sophi's bow/headband. I love huge bows on babies so I found one to match her dress and Craig/Nichole's colors. Since my camera is sent in for repairs here is a pic of Sophi's bow. Hopefully, I'll have a loaner camera tomorrow until I get my Nikon back.

Tip: Whenever you let a man watch 3 kids for a weekend, it is guaranteed your house will be TRASHED so I will spend the next 3 days cleaning.

Funny Story: I came home from work last night to 2 little kids yelling "Mommy, Mama, Mommy" which I love. I noticed my 2 year old was wearing a red skort outfit, kitty cat pj bottoms and a fancy white sweater that covers her shoulders and arms from her Easter dress. I laughed and said someone dressed herself today. She said no. I asked Eric about her outfit and he told me that he dressed her. OMG!!! He told me it was chilly so he had her put pants on and didn't realize they were pjs and he couldn't find any other jackets or sweaters and that was in her closet. I prayed to God that I hope he never has to dress my children for school. 2nd tip: don't let daddy dress the kid, especially little girl!!! Are you listening Aunt Les and Cara? LOL

No comments: