Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Nice Things about NY






When we got here, I couldn't wait to get to Byrne Dairy and get fresh milk. There is nothing in this world like it and the kids drank an entire half gallon between two of them in 18 hours (chocolate milk). It is amazing, even the skim milk is awesome!! And of course, we had to go to Tony's and get a slice of REAL pizza. The best I have ever had. The diet got put on hold for a chocolate cannoli. Also awesome. Homemade italian cream. I love the food!!!! I've still been running and I have to say that 3 miles here is a lot different than 3 miles at home. There are lots and lots of STEEP hills. I wanted to run to Sean and Les's yesterday morning and thought I was going to die running up the mountain! Ha!!

All the family came over both days this weekend and stayed until about 10:30, which was great to see everybody. The weather has been beautiful the last two days but it is raining and 60 this morning!! It looks like it is clearing off, though.

No comments: