Saturday, April 10, 2010

Funny Things Said

The kids come back with the funniest comments lately. It is so hard not to laugh.

Last night I was being firm with Tootie and telling her that something she did was wrong. She looked at me and did this little chuckle and said "Oh Mommy, that is too funny, you are so funny"

Then J was following me while I was spraying Liquid fence, for those of you who have never smelled this horrible stuff, it smells like a cross between stink bait and manure. Anyway, J was a few feet behind me while I was spraying and said "Mommy, that smells like pepperoni, you better stop spraying or I might eat your flowers". I gave him a funny look and told him that this stuff doesn't smell like pepperoni and had him bend down and smell the flower. He almost fell over and was yelling "Oh my gosh, that is the grossest stuff I have ever smelled; it is just like poop". It was hilarious.

Sophi said "Crush" today after Tootie's turtle, Crush. It was sooooo cute. I love when she picks up a new word.

No comments: