Saturday, April 10, 2010

Jobs Jobs Jobs






What a crazy week this has been. I had 5 yards of black mulch delivered on Wed. and let me tell you that I never realized how much mulch that was. My pile was on a tarp out in the cul de sac and it was about 8ft tall by 3 ft wide. It took me 2 days and a lot of shoveling into the wheelbarrow and climbing the hill. It covered all of my beds and 6 trees but the landscaping looks beautiful and needless to day I did not need to exercise those 2 days. Tootie did help take a few dump truck loads until she got bored. She also jumped in front of my shovel which met her in the nose so she has a little scrape. I had to hurry up on Thursday and have everything done and cleaned up by 3pm so I could take the kids to swim from 4-5pm. I signed J up for swim team this summer.

His swim instructor teaches the 8yr old swim team and swears J is awesome at freestyle, which I observed on Thursday. He will be practicing with the 8 yr olds but competing with the 5 yr olds. Little did I know it was all summer M-Fr from 8:30 am to 9:30am ughhhh!

Then yesterday, I had to drop J at school at 12:30, get all my groceries, and run to the plant farm for 10 bags of lava rock, 3 potted plants, and 2 flats of flowers, then pick J up early at 2:30 from school then take all 3 kids to their physicals. Then we came home at 5:30pm and I planted all the flowers and laid the rock. I bathed the kids and put them to bed, then I had to bake 3 dozen muffins and a coffee cake for church. Then I had to finish the auction address database for the PTA. I finally got to bed at 12:30am and felt like such a superstar for accomplishing all that.

Another day today, got up and took Tootie to dance lessons. We dropped the food off at the church and came home for me to clean. Then I fertilized my roses and azaleas. Watered all my new plants, sprayed liquid fence to keep away the stupid rabbits and muskrats, helped Eric clean out the shed, swept the walks, fixed dinner, cleaned up dinner, gave all the kids a bath, put them to bed, and then finished my floors. I was so grateful, Eric vacuumed the hardwoods so I could just follow behind to polish. It saved me a lot of time. Then finally a shower and sat down at 10pm. The house, garage, yard, and shed look amazing, though. We are READY for our open house tomorrow.

No comments: