Saturday, April 24, 2010

The last dress rehearsal


Today was Tootie's dress rehearsal and I have to say that all the girls are a little burned out of the dance routine. Tootie did it one time thru and was done! The other girls had to use the potty about 10 times. Hopefully, tomorrow will go smoothly! but with a bunch of 3-5 yr olds I won't hold my breath.

Sophi had her 15 month appt yesterday. She is 26 lbs and 35 in. Her height is over the 100th percentile which means she is going to be tall!! She's actually taller than J and C were at this age. She got her chicken pox and MMR. Only 2 more shots at 18m then no more until she turns 5. yay!!! She had an ear infection on top of it but I couldn't tell because I had been giving her Motrin for her teeth so no fever and not terribly fussy. The medicine he prescribed is a new one and I went and called 10 different pharmacies and finally found it. I have some pics I took on my phone today but for some reason they aren't coming thru to my email so I'll have to post later.

No comments: