Thursday, July 15, 2010

More Vacation






Well apparently, the weather is much better here considering I talked to Mom and heard what the heat index was at home. It was around 90 in NY today but no humidity. Nice breeze, no AC needed (Uncle Sean would totally disagree ;) ). Well, I took a hiatus this morning and found my way to the nail salon and had a manicure, pedicure, and massage and then I might have took a stroll over to Cafe Florentine for a panini and Italian pastry. Then more time in the pool this afternoon. Sophi Bug is starting to love the pool and waterwings and Tootie feels like such a big girl when she walks in the pool. J likes for us to call out a dive while he is running up on the diving board. All 7 of us were in the pool this afternoon. Then we headed to Uncle Sean and Aunt Les's for dinner.

We had Cam all day while Les was at work and I forgot how much fun it was to give them their bottle, sing, and put them down for their nappy.

No comments: