Sunday, July 4, 2010

Trip to Kokomo





Well we left home on Sat morning at 9:30 am for Kokomo and stopped at a great drive in for lunch. We looked at 2 houses that weren't our style and drove by 11 other homes. We found 2 that we liked and want to see the inside. We drove by St. Patrick's school and church which were very nice and in a great location. We drove around the entire area and got home around 8pm. It was a long day and I was so proud of the kids. Soph was hit or miss with being in the car but it was good practice for our trip to NY next weekend. Here are some pics of St. Pat's. And let me just tell you I got out of the car and stepped in a huge hole and fell! Apparently none of the other 4 people in the car noticed! I'm fine but all of the people walking into the 5pm mass noticed that I bit the dust!

No comments: