Saturday, July 31, 2010

Recovering






I know I haven't blogged for awhile. I have had a touch of pneumonia and bronchitis and felt like I am on a death bed. Mom came Wednesday for the day (I don't know what I would do without her!!! :) ). Then, Eric had to take off Thursday morning so I could go to the doctor and get ALOT of antibiotics. He worked a night shift, bless his heart, and took care of the kids Friday morning. I'm feeling better. At least, the fever and lightheadedness is gone. Now I just have to get rid of the cough and awful sorethroat from the coughing. Poor Mamma is sick with Bronchitis, too. Good grief, who gets this stuff in July!!! Especially, when the weather is so beautiful. Evenings in the 60's and daytimes in the 80's.
Today, I left the house with Eric. We bought our first ever tractor mower. Our Poulan wasn't working with our large yard. It would scalp and we had to replace the blades 4 times. But our amazing grandma and grandpa Dailey had given us our last 3 mowers! Eric researched mowers for the past several weeks and that is all I heard about. We had to go all over Indy today and to 4 places before we bought a Husquavarna 23hp, 48" deck, hydrostatic mower! Woooohooo! Eric had his heart set on a Cub Cadet by I am a huge Husquavarna tractor fan. It turned out we got the best deal with this one! Yippeee. Eric mowed the whole lawn in like 45 minutes. Awesome! We got 10% off since we are almost on the last part of the season AND Eric had to go back to get the book since Lowe's forgot and then he got all the way home and they forgot the key. He called the manager and WhaLah! She offered another $200 off for our inconvenience. So we got almost $400 off total! It was like winning the lotto.

J and C leave for Mom and Dad's for a 4 day hiatus! They are taking the kids to see "Despicable Me", swimming, going to a new park, and Pop mowed off a little campsite to go fishing. They have been beside themselves with excitement! Me and Soph have some little errands and are looking for our Mommy and Me time.

After bathtime tonight, J insisted I spike his hair again and it's a little long right now. He just got caps for his cap gun at the store and saw Eric driving by the window. Before he even put any clothes on. He bolted out the door to get Eric with the pop gun. It was a riot. One of these days, he is going to faint when he sees I posted this picture.

It was time for the kids to get new carseats so I ordered them and the girls couldn't even wait unti they were in the car. I ordered a new double jogging stroller off ebay so now I have to feel better so I can start running with the girls when the J man goes back to school

No comments: