Sunday, March 9, 2008

Little C is Walking!!

Caroline started taking steps last weekend. She held out her hand and walked 2 steps from her crawl kitchen to the entertainment center. Then she plopped down on her butt. She has become a little speed crawler the past few days. Of course, Jackson has his eyes and ears on her at all times. He got in trouble at preschool last week for pushing a little girl. I asked him why he pushed her and he said to me "Well, Kylie gets in trouble everyday for biting" so I asked if she bit him and he said she did NOT. So I ask again, why did you push her? and the response this time was "Mom, I have absolutely no idea!" Little boys are so awnry.

Nichole booked her tickets for California for her shower, yesterday. If I can get Nini to babysit for the weekend, this Mama's going to Cali for a few days before the Florida family vacation starts.
Eric is at home with the kids while I work at the hospital, today. He loves the weekends I work!

No comments: