Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Night Before Company

I finally made it to my headache clinic appointment at the right day and time. Hopefully, I found a cure for my migraines. There was an unbelievable person who was there a little after me. The receptionist was taking my insurance card and this terribly rude man butted in front of me and asked the receptionist if she was done waiting on me and could she please address him. Apparently, he was an hour late for his appointment and continued to argue with the secretary that it was her responsibility on the phone to give him directions, especially when she saw that his zip code was out of town. She finally said "Ok, where are we at? Do you want to reschedule or not?" I simply would have told him to find an office that suited him. What nerve. I tell you people in Indiana are so different even from just Illinois across the border. I have problems with good customer service and friendly people. People aren't like that in Illinois, the south, or upstate New York for that matter.

So after I got my haircut, I picked up the kids and took them to see the Easter Bunny. J looks like the perfect child on his lap. He loved him so much. He wanted to cut in line in front of a bunch of girls to get to him to give him a big hug. Caroline wasn't scared she just was mesmerized by the Easter Bunny's pretty eyes. When we got in the car Jackson wanted to go back and give him a huge hug. So cute!!

No comments: