Monday, October 20, 2008

Addison's Pumpkin Party






I took Jackson to his friend from school's pumpkin day. We were a little late because Staci and I were finishing up with the garage sale. We missed the pumpkin carving and hay ride but made it for apple bobbing, weiner roast and marshmallows, and pumpkin lighting. He had a great time.

It was funny because when we arrived Jackson would say "Mommy, this is Kendall's mommy, and this is Kelsey's mommy, and this is Addison's dad" Isn't funny how we lose our identities and become somebody's mommy. But by the end of the night we were all on a first name basis.

That night, I told Kendall's mom that Kendall had told Jackson he looked handsome in his tie at the fall concert, he said "Mooooooooom, stop talking about that". He was so embarassed. Then, I was telling Dad about it on the phone and Jackson overheard me and said "Mom, I thought you weren't going to talk about that, anymore" So hilarious!

No comments: