Friday, October 31, 2008

Hallow's Eve






J has had his costume on since 4pm and insists on us calling him Batman, not Jackson. So when he gets in trouble, it is "Batman did it not Jackson". He even ate pizza at Monical's with his mask on. We went to Mark and Staci's and Mark and Eric took Morgan and Jackson trick or treating. They were gone for a couple of hours it seemed like and came back with their bags full. People even handed out stickers, things to put on crocs, pirate eye patches, tatoos, it was crazy. They both ran the whole time, they kept saying "This is the best Halloween ever". They later dumped their candy out on the kitchen floor to see what they got. Tootie and I went around the cul de sac and she was way in front of me, she even tried to walk through somebody's screen door. When we would pass out candy, she would start to follow them. She had so much fun. When she bent over it looked like she was spraying us with her skunk tail. We stayed and played cards, the kids were all hopped up on their candy and finally went to be when we got home at 10pm. Some of my pics are blurry I forgot I had messed with my aperture earlier in the day. Mark got some great pics of Jackson trick or treating, so when he sends them to me I will post them. On the way home, J was being awnry so I told him that ghosts would jump out of the woods and eat his sweet body from all the candy, he told me "Naw, Batman Jackson put them all in jail, their aren't any ghosts out here" Ah, foiled again. GREAT HALLOWEEN!!

No comments: