Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us

Well, Eric and I were married 5 years ago, today. It doesn't seem like that long, however, I have been pregnant for exactly half of that time frame. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. It was so hard in the beginning to adjust to living together and feeling appreciated. I compared him to my dad and he to his mom. Things have changed and feel so appreciated. Everyday, he comes home and tells me how nice the house looks, he still thanks me for dinner every night, and most important he said he admires me for staying home. He tells me I have the most important job in the world. "I bring home a paycheck for a job, you get to teach our children our morals, manners, beliefs, and many other things". I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and I wouldn't change a thing about my life!!!!

Last night, we went to the Alamo and had a steak for dinner and went to see "Fireproof", which was the first movie we have seen together since "The Passion". We had so much fun, and thanks Mom and Dad for babysitting.

No comments: