Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chicago Trip

Well, I just got back from Chicago. Eric and I headed to Bolingbrook on Monday afternoon for Eric's business meeting. We stayed at the Hampton suites which was very nice especially since we had a suite. It was awesome! Pillow top mattresses!!
It was one of the best vacations I've ever had. Eric wanted to know how that was possible since I did almost everything by myself. That was totally the point.

Monday night: We got there about 5pm and met Mark at the hotel. Stac couldn't go since she didn't have a sitter for Morgan. We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and I told the waitress it was Eric's birthday so they made him get on a saddle and waive a napkin and say "Ye Ha!" while the restaurant sang to him. Mark got a great picture but we are having trouble emailing it from my phone to my email address. It is hilarious so I will get it downloaded to the blog. After dinner, Mark and Eric dropped me off at Cara's house where we visited for a couple hours while the guys went across the street to Matt's house where they played cards with Matt and Ryan.

Tues. I went to the spa and had a 1hr prenatal massage in Naperville. It was awesome the city of Naperville is like Old Towne. I loved it. I then went sight seeing and stopped at the theater and saw "Nights in Rodanthe", which was good but sad. Then the guys came back from training and we ate at Red Lobster. They went and played cards and I got caught up on my season premieres and some well needed sleep.

Wed. I went back to the spa for a facial and another massage that was soooo wonderful. Then I walked around Naperville for a couple hours and shopped in some of the little stores. I stopped and picked up some pictures I had uploaded to Walgreens and went back to the hotel and did scrapbooking. The guys came back and we met Cara and Ryan at BW3's. We visited for 4 hours; it was so much fun the time flew by so fast!! Then I called Dad and found at Mom was having flu like symptoms.

Thurs. Got up and checked out. I called Mom and Tootie had been fussy and not feeling good so back to reality. I called Eric and Mark offered to bring Eric home, so I got gas, got the kids a little present, dropped Eric's car charger for his cell phone off to him, and then endured the 4hr drive. Now I'm home and back to 2 fussy not feeling well kids with a large headache. It had to end sometime. I did miss them, though. I will download the funny pic of Eric as soon as it cooperates.

No comments: