Monday, October 5, 2009

Girls Weekend






What an awesome relaxing weekend. Eric had been working a lot of nights over the past couple of weeks and we have had 2 busy weekends then I worked 2 days last week to top it off. Needless to say, I was a little tired and grouchy. So Eric, graciously, watched all 3 kids while I left after work on Sat. afternoon and headed to IL for a girls' weekend. Nichole and I went to the Mattoon mall and did some shopping, ate Monical's pizza (my absolute favorite),then we went to a late movie and saw "Love Happens" (very good movie, by the way", and then I slept in until 10:30 IN time. Then Craig came up and we had a fried chicken meal Mom made and then Mom, Nichole, and I headed for the Outlet Mall. I think we came close to buying Carters, Osh Kosh, Gap, and Children's Place out of business. Ha!!!! I got home about 8:30 last night and drug out everything Mom, Auntie Nic, and myself bought for the kids. They loved their winter coats, shoes, house shoes, new jammies, clothes, and hats. They were trying on all sorts of things last night. Here are some pics. Eric took some great pics of Sophi crawling around on Sat.

No comments: